- Structure made of dark gray powder coated aluminum
- Roof made of dark gray powder coated galvanized steel panels
- Clear PVC windows and mosquito netting on every wall
- 3-Positions sliding windows
- One sliding door
- Any accumulation of snow should always be removed from the roof
- Assembly required
Find A Lower Price? We Price Match!
Call (800) 674-3127
Free Shipping & No Tax Ends Soon!
When Will My Order Arrive?
Please allow 4-7 days for delivery for products in stock.
Want to delay delivery for a later date? No problem! Just contact us.
Why Shop at Ate and Drank?
We bought this screen room for our seasonal camper and we are very excited about it.
Well-designed and engineered. The roof, which is built of steel panels, was my biggest issue. The screws are quite small and the nuts are as big as an aspirin, making these heavy and difficult to assemble. But once you've completed all of that and added the final braces, you'll have a pretty solid structure. So far, the overall impression is excellent.
For the most part, it's not that bad.
The construction as a whole is quite nice. Good quality and appears to be quite durable. Overall, I'm quite pleased. We'll keep you updated as the weather changes.