The Allavino FlexCount II 2X-VSWR121-2S20 Four Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Technology is made up two dual zone wine refrigerators with opposite hinged doors placed side by side, and can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy to use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Smooth gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
242 Bottle Capacity with 4 Cooling Zones
The 2X-VSWR121-2S20 features 22 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each for a maximum capacity of 242 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles. Store both red and white wines with this four zone unit, which features two digital displays with easy-to-use push button controls that allow you to easily adjust each zone's temperature.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
Clear digital displays with user friendly push button controls make setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Doors
- Both Towel Bar and Curved Handle styles are included for you to choose from
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Four independently controlled temperature zones
- Upper Zones: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41Â°F to 61Â°F
- Lower Zones: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45Â°F to 64Â°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4Â° and no more than 12Â° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5Â° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90Â°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 55.2"H x 47"W x 27"D
- Weight: 410 lbs. (205 lbs. each)
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
|Unit Weight||410 lbs. (2 units - 205 lbs. each)|
|Shipping Weight||545.0 lbs. (2 units - 249.1 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 242 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||22|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||11 Bottles|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||4|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Find A Lower Price? We Price Match!
Call (800) 674-3127
Free Shipping & No Tax Ends Soon!
When Will My Order Arrive?
Please allow 4-7 days for delivery for products in stock.
Want to delay delivery for a later date? No problem! Just contact us.