- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Back mount compressor
- CFC free, high-density cell polyurethane insulation
- Self-closing doors with the recessed door handle
- Epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height
- Field reversible door (additional kit required. Blur28 model only)
- Durable door gasket with easy replacement
- 4″ diameter swivel casters with front brakes
Whether you need extra storage for fresh ingredients at the back of the house or packaged items at the front, the BLUR28-HC Undercounter Refrigerator by Blue Air is the solution for you. This single-section unit is spacious, environment-friendly, and truly energy efficient in a tiny footprint!
The 27 1/2″ wide unit has a stainless steel construction that won’t easily rust, dent, or scratch through years of heavy use and without tedious cleaning. This model will surely add style to your space without losing its rugged build. The heavy-duty all-metal door can stand up to frequent access and is covered with a lifetime guarantee!
The Blue Air BLUR28-HC Undercounter Refrigerator can transform 7 cubic ft. of space right under your counter into cold storage. Customize the interior with two (2) epoxy-coated wire shelves that you can adjust up and down to accommodate a variety of heights and sizes. The door is self-closing so not only retrieval and restocking are quick, but you can ensure that no cold air escapes during use. Plus, a visual and audible door open alarm activates when the door is left open to avoid losing more cold air and restraining the refrigeration system.
This unit provides the ideal preservation environment for your inventory with a temperature range of 33-39°F. Blue Air boosts the performance with an evaporator that has electrodeposition coating for consistent heat transfer and added durability as well as an innovative hot gas frame heating system that minimizes condensation and increases energy efficiency.
The Blue Air BLUR28-HC Undercounter Refrigerator gets the job done without a negative impact on the environment and your bills. It uses an R-290 refrigerant with a low ozone depletion level that is 25% more efficient compared to using HFC refrigerants!
This unit features a self-contained refrigeration system so you can simply plug it in to start using it. The rear-mounted 1/4+ HP compressor is easy to reach for effortless maintenance and servicing.
The Blue Air BLUR28-HC Undercounter Refrigerator is insulated with cyclopentane for a more efficient, structurally sound unit. Gaskets form a tight seal and are durable and easy to replace.
Operating the unit is made effortless, thanks to the self-diagnostic digital temperature control and monitor system with digital display and controls including automatic evaporator fan motor delay.
The BLUR28-HC Undercounter Refrigerator is a recognized Energy Star product with cETLus and ETL-Sanitation certification for safety guarantee. It is rated for 3.6 amps and requires NEMA 5-15 plugging with 115V/60Hz electrical connection.
- Stainless steel cabinet construction
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom).
- Cyclopentane Insulation – Contains no hydro-fluorocarbons (HFCs) and is environmentally friendly
- Epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height.
- 4 shelves per compartment
- Four (4) 4” diameter swivel casters with front brakes standard.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- Self-contained system, rear-mounted compressor.
- Electrodeposition coated evaporator increases performance by maintaining the heat transfer rates over the life of the evaporator and reducing potential corrosion.
- Innovative hot gas frame heating system reduces condensation and increases energy efficiency.
- Refrigerators have a temperature range between 33°F ~ 39°F
- Self-closing doors
- Durable door gasket with easy replacement.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy-duty all-metal door handles. (Ni-Cr Plated)
- Self-diagnostic digital temperature control & monitor system
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring
- Digital controls include automatic evaporator fan motor delay.
- Rounded corner design gives a stylish appearance and reduces the chances of injury.
- Visual and audible door open alarm, an alarm sounds when doors are not completely closed to protect against food spoilage
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant
- 9 ft long flexible three-wire cord with molded plug
Optional Features & Accessories
- 2.5″ diameter casters available
- 6″ adjustable feet available
- Additional shelves are available.
- Back splash guard and drawer models available.
- 3 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional 2 Year Compressor
|Capacity||7 cu. ft.|
|Exterior Dimensions (L x D x H)||27 1/2″ x 33 1/16″ x 35 7/8″|
|Net Weight||139 lb|
|Temperature Range||33℉ ~ 39℉|
|Input (Voltage / Hz / Phase)||AC 115V / 60Hz / 1|
|Energy Consumption||1.03 (kWh/day)|
Find A Lower Price? We Price Match!
Call (800) 674-3127
Free Shipping & No Tax Ends Soon!
When Will My Order Arrive?
Please allow 4-7 days for delivery for products in stock.
Want to delay delivery for a later date? No problem! Just contact us.