- Blue Air BSF23-HC Freezer
- Reach-in, one-section, 23 cu. ft. capacity
- Bottom-mount self-contained refrigeration
- (1) full-size solid self-closing door, metal door handle
- (4) adjustable wire shelves, digital controls
- LED interior lighting, stainless steel interior & exterior
- 4″ swivel casters (2 braked)
- R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Additional 2 Year Warranty on Compressor
- Stainless steel cabinet construction
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel back & bottom).
- Cyclopentane Insulation – Contains no hydro-fluorocarbons (HFCs) and is environmentally friendly
- Epoxy coated wire shelves with adjustable shelving height.
- 4 shelves per compartment
- Four (4) 4” Diameter swivel casters with front brakes standard. Six (6) casters on three-door models of which two (2) have front brakes.
- Designed to accept full-size roll-in racks for bun sheet pan (18”L x 26”D)
- Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290) – increases energy efficiency by up to 25% compared to using HFC refrigerants. It is safer for the environment and does not cause ozone depletion.
- The front sliding refrigeration unit allows the unit to be serviced without being moved.
- A self-contained system, a bottom-mounted compressor provides quick and easy maintenance
- Electrodeposition coated evaporator increases performance by maintaining the heat transfer rates over the life of the evaporator and reducing potential corrosion.
- Air guard on the rear wall ensures proper air circulation and cooling.
- Innovative hot gas frame heating system reduces condensation and increases energy efficiency.
- Freezers hold a temperature range between -10°F ~ 5°F
- Standard Fabric condensation
- Self-closing doors (doors close at 90° or less)
- Automatic hold-open door feature at 110°
- Durable door gasket with easy replacement.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy-duty all-metal door handles. (Ni-Cr Plated)
- Door designed to open easily.
- Doors built with pressure relievers to eliminate vacuum pressure and allow easy door opening.
- Standard door locks
Design & Features
- Self-diagnostic digital temperature control & monitor system
- The digital display allows for easy monitoring
- Digital controls include automatic evaporator fan motor delay.
- Rounded corner design gives a stylish appearance and reduces the chances of injury.
- Visual and audible door open alarm, an alarm sounds when doors are not completely closed to protect against food spoilage
- LED Interior lighting.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant
- 9 ft long flexible three-wire cord with molded plug
|Exterior Dimensions ( L x D x H )||26 3/4 x 32 3/8 x 82 3/8|
|Temperature Range||Below -10℉ ~ 5℉|
|Input (Voltage / Hz / Phase)||AC 115V / 60Hz / 1|
|Energy Consumption||4.44 (kWh/day)|
|Certification Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
Find A Lower Price? We Price Match!
Call (800) 674-3127
Free Shipping & No Tax Ends Soon!
When Will My Order Arrive?
Please allow 4-7 days for delivery for products in stock.
Want to delay delivery for a later date? No problem! Just contact us.